THE MUNDANE WORLD.. With a Twist...



Sleep, That is what HVAC engineers really do...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT SLEEP, BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK

IF YOU ARE BORED... (I.E. NOT WATCHING PrON) try helping these people crack the Coca Cola Code. This will show you how...




OR, MAKE ONE OF THESE THINGS...If you want to impress your hot electrical engineer...(Cough* bull* Shit* cough)


0 Responses to “Sleep, That is what HVAC engineers really do...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm HVACISMYLIFE
  • From AC for Penguins, Larsen B Ice Shelf, Antarctica
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3