THE MUNDANE WORLD.. With a Twist...



06-05-31


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Beginning of summer...
Life is luxurious, riding in my G ride with 20" rims and women around me everywhere. The bling is all around me, but it is never enough. Like Mr. T, without my bling i'm nothing...

The eyes open, it's 5:15 a.am and no bling, no women. It's horrible... I try to go back to sleep to catpure those vivid images again. hoping beyond hope that THIS, this bland horrible reality is the dream. Alas, to no avail. Depression sets in. Should have sold drugs and pimped... But no... human comfort is my choice in life... There must be no deity. I will stop offering virgins to Zeus...

Every HVAC engineer needs to get drunk.


0 Responses to “06-05-31”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm HVACISMYLIFE
  • From AC for Penguins, Larsen B Ice Shelf, Antarctica
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3