THE MUNDANE WORLD.. With a Twist...



Note from the blogger...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The few people that do read this blog probably realize that I don't post crap about engineering.
I think the on thing you can get from all my posts is that there is so much more to life. People do different things for many different reasons.

Don't take work too seriously, that is the only way to not die an unhappy life.


0 Responses to “Note from the blogger...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm HVACISMYLIFE
  • From AC for Penguins, Larsen B Ice Shelf, Antarctica
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3