THE MUNDANE WORLD.. With a Twist...



Interesting...I am from the steel city


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



What American accent do you have? (Best version so far)

Midland

("Midland" is not necessarily the same thing as "Midwest") The default, lowest-common-denominator American accent that newscasters try to imitate. Since it's a neutral accent, just because you have a Midland accent doesn't mean you're from the Midland.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.


0 Responses to “Interesting...I am from the steel city”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm HVACISMYLIFE
  • From AC for Penguins, Larsen B Ice Shelf, Antarctica
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3