THE MUNDANE WORLD.. With a Twist...



Days I miss...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I know most of my Californian friends don't understand this kind of weather, but it's bliss... Except for the snowboarders and skiiers, but they have a different appreciation of snow.
Some of you my never have the feeling of waking up to a land of white. I am saddened about knowing my children will miss and not appreciate winter as it was truly meant... unless there is an ice age in our time.


0 Responses to “Days I miss...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm HVACISMYLIFE
  • From AC for Penguins, Larsen B Ice Shelf, Antarctica
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3