THE MUNDANE WORLD.. With a Twist...



Cheney/Bush... Cheats and Liars...Betting on US Collo


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article13851.htm

So... not to get all political on everyone now... but I'm a little more than worried about this Cheney and Bush Administration. Bush looks like your normal monkey... Typical idiot that the nation voted into the office. But, I don't think Al Gore is any better.
Cheney is the big fearsome factor here. He just looks like an a-hole. I'd hope congress gets their act together and starts the impeachment process on both these people. Not as if it matters. They made their money and ruin the country. They will live in utter obscurity and well funded for the rest of their lives. The american people and the rest of the world will suffer for their mis-managing of the country.

So many countries laugh at us for impeaching a president for getting a little something on the side from an unattractive female, but allow tyrants to run the country into the ground. I guess sun sets on every major power. I am sorry that my kids will have to live with the decline of America.


0 Responses to “Cheney/Bush... Cheats and Liars...Betting on US Collo”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm HVACISMYLIFE
  • From AC for Penguins, Larsen B Ice Shelf, Antarctica
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3