THE MUNDANE WORLD.. With a Twist...



The Future of Paper/Displays..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am excited about paper-ink display technology... Although I am not so sure I want this to happen. I want all the kids and college students to carry around 40 pound books bags like I did in the old days. Imagine if they actually perfect this thing and put actually textbook content in it, they won't have the need to carry heavy backpacks. I for one am going to put bricks in my kid's bookbags. Come on.. half the fun of going to school was to carry 400 page books to class. You think america has an obesity problem now? Wait til this stuff gets ingrained into our society.
I can't wait to use this, imagine the possibilities in the engineering field. Having a 42X30 sheet of this with multiple drawings would be awesome. Too bad in the HVAC industry it will take 100 years to implement this technology. GOOOOO ASHRAE, which is still in its prehistoric stage of development. Then again, look at how many great ways we learned to manipulate airflow and redesign the heat transfer process.... Oh wait... it's the same of shit, different day kind of thing. That damn physics....


0 Responses to “The Future of Paper/Displays..”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm HVACISMYLIFE
  • From AC for Penguins, Larsen B Ice Shelf, Antarctica
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3